Endomondo is a popular application for tracking your sport activity, monitoring progress and competing with friends. The program allows:
- registering speed, burnt calories and training time
- manually entering trainings (e.g. cycling on an exercise bike or gym)
- receiving voice prompts (i.a. on the tempo and distance after every km)
- viewing routes on the map
- browsing training history and analyzing intermediate times
- setting distance goals and receiving voice prompts on the progress
- receiving short messages from friends who wrote on the application site (Peptalk)
- synchronizing trainings
- sharing your progress and training with friends
- competing with friends and record-holders of chosen routes
- following friend activity
- checking routes in the vicinity and using map to find the location
- setting countdown
- listening to music during trainings
- setting automatic pause when you're not moving
- interfacing with external devices
runtastic is an application for registering your sporting activity. The program allows: tracking the training ...
CardioTrainer is an application for monitoring your mobile activity. The program offers: tracking various types ...
MapMyRun+ is a mobile running application that uses your phones GPS to live track your ...
Sports Tracker is an easy in use application for tracking your sports activity. The program ...
RunKeeper is an easy in use application for tracking your sporting activity. The program allows: ...
- 30 October 2014
There are currently no reviews available for this app. Be the first to add a review, and let folks know what you think!